Thursday, January 14, 2010

Zanussi Dcs 12w Dishwasher Zanussi DCS 12W Dishwasher Not Functioning Properly?

Zanussi DCS 12W Dishwasher not functioning properly? - zanussi dcs 12w dishwasher

I have a Zanussi dishwasher and when I put in a ring with water, sprinkle water starts and stops. When you stop the stopwatch / Program Control knob once, then click again to spray for about 2 seconds before stopping and then click again. Through a complete wash in less than 5 minutes compared to normal 30ish minutes. I do not really buy a new dishwasher and want to repair it.

Has anyone had this problem or can I in the right direction to solve it.

Cheers!.

1 comments:

us citizen said...

There are several kinds of artifacts, the repair work on all brands. I found it here in your local Yellow Pages.

Post a Comment