Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fluorescent Shop Lights How Do I Stop Bugs Attracted To My Fluorescent Lights In My Shop?

How do I stop bugs attracted to my fluorescent lights in my shop? - fluorescent shop lights

I have a small retail store that outdoor signage, the fluorescent lamps, fluorescent lamps, and it is lit in my tent. I use standard fluorescent tubes inside and out. The problem is, I found in the summer for about 3 months, are crazy insects by light, and the crowd dressed in front of the store.

I asked myself what I do to prevent this, could this summer. Errors can be really bad, and discourage people from going into the store.

If you know a cost effective solution, please tell me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you sell at Wal-Mart or a light that is attracting a yellow light, the insects

Anonymous said...

If you sell at Wal-Mart or a light that is attracting a yellow light, the insects

Post a Comment