Wednesday, January 13, 2010

High Protein Muffins What Are Some Good Healthy Breakfast....?

What are some good healthy breakfast....? - high protein muffins

Meals that are easy and inexpensive healthier? I have to clock up at 4 every morning and every work unit and at 6, the clock unit of time! one time unit. Now I eat bagels, Weight Watchers, but she was very tired, because I like a little variety. I need something that is simply too early to capture still healthy, if I had time, I eat Turkey bacon and egg whites for BFAST but it takes a long time in the morning and eggs in the microwave is disgusting!
All ideas on a healthy protein lead quickly and easily [perferablly] Bfast?
And maybe, if you Healhty snacks and meals rich in protein, too?
THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Adam C said...

veryy good question .. the best breakfast that is healthy for you yogurt with fruit or nuts ... Believe me, I lost at least 20 pounds this month, while a healthy Brreakfast like yogurt with fruit or berries ... and you will have enough energy for a long time .. Hope this helps!

I Love IDOL said...

Maybe some of their products could make it for breakfast yesterday. Ask them, packed and ready to go in the morning.

Some ideas ...
Anything you want, packaged in a large flour tortilla, vegetables, grated cheese, bacon avacados wrinkled, tomato, mayonnaise, peanut butter / jam / banana, etc.
Ready to go after a reusable bottle of juice.
Fruit and cheese sticks.

http://vegetarian.about.com/od/vegetaria ...

Post a Comment