Saturday, January 30, 2010

Nintendo Dsi Serial Code Club Nintendo DSi Registration.?

Club Nintendo DSi registration.? - nintendo dsi serial code

Ok so basically I have my DSi yesterday and when I recently connected my wifi. I went on the shopping channel and asked if I could join my Club Nintendo account, but I did not know, so I simply omitted.
Today I went to Club Nintendo in my computer and tried to see if I could link my DSi, I completed all the fields and made a statement, but when I asked for a PIN / Serial I do not know What to wear.
They say theres a code number on the back of my DSi, but if I say it in your valid.
And theres an invitation "small" What's with the DSI comes, has a pen to be registered with Club Nintendo, but it says its valid.
Recently, I've seen my tele ISD again if I could try to register again, when I was a Club Nintendo account, but I have my e-mail address and password and told me to forget I wrong, or wrong user.

Im really confused, I should DSI to the store and I managed to ask? or a refund?
Thank you.

1 comments:

superdor... said...

The ISD is not actually begin tomorrow. Is it that Nintendo does not accept registrations until the official launch. Try again tomorrow and see if it works.

Post a Comment