Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Optoma Hd65 Video Review DVI/HDMI Cable For Laptop To Projector?

DVI/HDMI cable for Laptop to Projector? - optoma hd65 video review

UPS In discussing a lot of games for my next home theater system. I have a Sager np9262 "DVI and" I have 2 projectors with a big difference in price.
The Optoma HD65 / HD803 The 65 has more entries, that they do not have a DVI input. Running around 1,000 bones. 803 with only 2-compatible DVI-G. I looked at the wide range of cables, DVI / HDMI, for example. The main question is if I use the 65 and use the DVI to HDMI cable from the laptop to the projector. The sound is in the projector or not? I am puzzled, because the Going to the audio output for home theater surround sound in conjunction with "Cerwin Vega" yay! I hope that makes sense for most of you. I want DVI output on my laptop, and my audio output, so you can use for my sterEqual Opportunities. Typically, companies sound HDMI video source ... If I'm not mistaken. All ideas are welcome, and if your interest in my set-up. Shoot a message. Many thanks to Joe

1 comments:

Sofa King said...

I do not know how any of these projectors, but 803 1920x1080, 1280x720 and only 65th

If I had to choose between the two, which would be the 803 all day. If you want to choose between them, then I'll go with the Epson EMP Home Cinema 1080th

Projectors do not sound. HDMI to a projector can be with or without sound - no question.

Post a Comment