Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Diy Medium Format With Movements How To Know If The Lens Is For A Medium Format Camera?

How to know if the lens is for a medium format camera? - diy medium format with movements

I'm searching eBay for medium format lenses lensbaby my own, but most sellers offer the entire camera system, which is super expensive, I just want the lens.

Some vendors that I may be selling the lenses, ask, say they do not know. I looked for brands such as medium-format Mamiya, Hasselblad and Bronica.

But if I bought a $ 12 e Mamiya Sekor 50mm lens, I found that the medium format is not too late, the seller will not be returned.

How do I know whether the lens a medium format camera?

Thank you.

2 comments:

Polyhist... said...

The best way is simply to display medium-format camera with Google, so that most lenses are in medium format.

What is the target size you want? We must not forget that a 50mm lens on a 35mm camera Mamiya, the normal lens. a 75mm, 80mm or 90mm and medium format cameras are compared. The lens of 50 mm medium format is a wide angle lens.

I want goals for Bronica 6x6, which I think you can see a couple of drinks after the purchase. No glass aftermarket for Mamiya general. I can not speak for the Hassy, I'm sure some do, but you will probably pay a fortune for them.

Most medium format cameras, as follows:

Mamiya RB67 (6x7 normal 90mm format)
Mamiya RG67 (as above, but not interchangeable with lenses of RB)
Mamiya 645 models
Hasselblad
Bronica
Some Fuji
Pentax 645 and 67models

And there are bigger targets for the 6x6 Zeiss, and copies of Russia, the SLR.

There are also other brands, BUt, are the ones that you see more.

Caoedhen said...

Make sure you can find the full name of the lens, and the use of Google exactly what it is.

Add to your list of medium-format camera Pentax ... But you can not find it Mamiya 35mm lens, and lenses and other types of radar, plus a box 645/6x6.

Post a Comment