Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pocket Talker Do I Have OCD And/or ADHD?

Do I have OCD and/or ADHD? - pocket talker

I think I have OCD because they always try my letters now, even if it means that a large block of color ink, with the imperfection, I felt slight curve within a few handfuls of the door because I thought that it a sort of oh I do not jelly in his pocket, as if I were to clean air, there are more, but I think that is very revealing. I think I have ADHD because I talk and talk about these topics and speakers are the most important in the conversations so that people ignore me sometimes, but kind of stopped for some. So I always feel uncomfortable with your legs moving while sitting still want to run around and can hardly AON attention will be like last year when it was the worst of my grades fall a lot for this reason, and I'm super far and some lead to the house jumping on couches and when I stop and I'm alone, bored / depressed and I have a deep fear of failure that made me a pool of depression and feelings of guilt if I did, but I'm studying for the isolation that drives me led to lonelineSS you push me to depression, etc. All because of a bad grade. So, do of course say: Yes, but also because of my youth, or what? I am 15 years old.

0 comments:

Post a Comment