Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cluster Headache Wearing Sign Need Professional Medical Help =(?

Need Professional medical help =(? - cluster headache wearing sign

I'm tired of 4 days I had a fever of 102 degrees, such as headache, runny nose, sore throat, terrible, and I feel that all the time.The fever and sore throat, slightly tired. Two days ago I found a lump under my armpit, I know it was not cancer because the lymph nodes appeared and no pop (slightly). I feel like I had a very weak immune system lately (nausea, difficulty eating, feeling weak) in the chest, but now I'm sick, but before that, even today, and now no matter where I was over 10 shots in such a short arm (in a cluster) that are very itchy and a little burn, without pus. I need help, and I can not go to the doctor when I'm not sure that the medical needs, how could it be?

0 comments:

Post a Comment